Do I Qualify For Any Funding Assistance?

Please take a moment to read about our programs below, then take our quick survey to find out if you may be eligible. All the questions call for yes or no responses. All answers are private and you won't be asked to provide your name or contact information.

Basic Food Employment Training (BFET)

Provides access and services to food stamp recipients in Washington State. Enrolling in the BFET program allows students to obtain childcare and maintain Food Assistance while in school, even without part-time employment requirements. BFET may also be able to help pay for tuition, books, and fees. BFET cannot assist students receiving the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) cash grant.

Opportunity Grant (OPG)

Helps low income students enter high demand, high wage occupations. OPG may be able to provide assistance with tuition, fees, books, transportation and some supplies. Eligible Grays Harbor College Programs: Accounting, Automotive, Carpentry, Commercial Driver’s License (CDLP, Criminal Justice, Diesel, Energy Technology, RN Nursing and Welding.


Helps parents who receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) gain new skills and find employment. The program may assist with tuition, books, and fees and provide paid work-study.

Worker Retraining

Helps unemployed, displaced homemakers, or dislocated workers gain new skills or strengthen current skills. The program may be able to help pay for tuition, fees, book costs.